Saturday 21 April 2012

Now where did I put that blog? Ahaa, here it is, was in my head all along!!

I know, I know... I failed...



It was all going so well on here, and then, like everything else, it went astray and got pushed to the side, forgotten about, unfinished, unresolved.

Well,
I need to do this again.. it's time to dispose of all manner of horror thoughts from this dumping ground of nonsense I call a brain. Nothing particularly has prompted or triggered this, I just found myself thinking of paragraphs or sentences I WOULD have posted had I been doing a blog, so, after that happened a few times in a few days, I decided it made sense to resurrect this once more and carry on.

Of course,
now that I've sat down to write an entry,
I can't think of anything I was going to say.

Senility has already set in, and I'm only 35 years old (and 112 days, I think that's an important part of the equation). If the average life expectancy is 3 score and 10 years, then I am currently on the downhill half of my life. I am more than half way through my days.

What a scary thought.
Yes, I've done quite a lot in my time, but nothing compared to what I thought I WOULD have by now, and nothing compared to what I think I should have, but... (maybe this is the important bit upon that realisation) nothing compared to what I WILL do with the rest of my days.
So much to do. So much to put right. So much to learn. It's time to enjoy it rather than dread it. Try telling my 6.30am self that when I've just had another horrible night and got 10 hours at work in front of me. The only way I can survive THAT is to have my own business, which, hopefully, with the help of others, will be occurring, soon.

Here's to the second half of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment